1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you feel when you did the most damage but still lose?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Shooter@Bay, 23 Jul 2017.

1. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

Just this question. When you did damage significantly more than the other players but still lose the match? Or after your ship sunk, other ships got killed almost instantly!

I'd like to see your replies.

2. DeathSlurp

DeathSlurp New Member

It drives me crazy, and I wish the top performing player on the loosing team took less of an infamy hit.

3. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

I can not buy enough devices, when I throw against the wall! :mad:

Miathan, Shooter@Bay and DeathSlurp like this.
  4. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

Yesterday I had the biggest losing streak of my career on the bay. I now believe all the horror stories. There was a 6% damage perk in the shop that i needed to farm 400k resources for so I was forced to keep playing. Went from 1900 -> 1200 in a matter of 4 hours. I couldn't believe it, like one game after another my team had all the throws. Floater + healer with tape + speeder that did 0 damage while somehow navigating the entire map, and defender with only torpedoes :eek::eek::eek: It was the first time however I ever got 2 stars while losing. Not to mention I played against the same pair with legendary weapons 5 games in a row.

IMG_0734.jpg

5. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

Once, we lose infamy, the matches are not easy at lower infamies. Plus, there matchmaking is okay or rather good: I played with a friend with about 700 infamy more, and there were still MK4 shooters there. Not all were MK5 shooters. So, infamy whether high or low, we've to struggle the same to win.

If both teams' one player has legendary weapons, then I think it's okay matchmaking.

6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

LOL

_devill likes this.