1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I unsync my account from my device (iOS)

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Juggernaut0503, 30 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. Juggernaut0503

Juggernaut0503 New Member

I want to have seperate accounts on both of my devices (ipad and iphone), but I synced my devices with my account at the beginning of the game, and want to start afresh on my Ipad. Is there a way I can do that?
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. Hexxed

Hexxed New Member

I wanted to do the same thing on my iPad but tried everything I could think of. Disabled iCloud saves for the game, uninstalled and reinstalled. No luck.

Uninstalled and logged into Game Center with a different Apple ID and then reinstalled. No go.

Uninstalled, rebooted and tried both of the above again. No luck.

Interesting thing is that it asks me if I want to continue the game using the previous account and makes no difference if I say yes or no. It's already there. Only thing is that all the prompts come back like the first time you play.

Obviously they're going by the device ID vs the Game Center id and saving that info on their servers.

At this point I think the only option would be to completely redo the iPad from scratch but even that might not work.

I wish Game Center still existed. I also miss jailbreaks that would let me clean my system of any traces of this game in case the info is still on the iPad somewhere and Rovio is using that.

Should be a button letting you start fresh if you wanted to or profiles of some sort. At a minimum letting me unsync my devices so my kids can play on the iPad.

3. Juggernaut0503

Juggernaut0503 New Member

I got it working. Just factory reset your iOS device and make a new apple id, and log into that one. Then just download battle bay and ur done