1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How do i add/chat with friends?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Unknown Gaming, 4 May 2017.

1. Unknown Gaming

Unknown Gaming New Member

Me and my friends wanna play together but we don't know how to. Can someone please help me?

2. peaceful monkey

peaceful monkey Active Member

click on his name in chat and click add then the other person will have a message on their inbox(mail icon) if he accepts it then you can go in your freinds list ,click on fleet up and then you click on battle.thats how you play together

mammoth1946 likes this.
  3. AngryKat

AngryKat New Member

Yes, only way ive figured out how was by having the friend type in the world chat .. also if you know their name and see their boat on the home screen. Click it and add friend. Sadly there is no friend requests options.

4. Anuj

Anuj New Member

I am not getting add friend option for all, why? ??

5. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Picture_20180421_020917640.jpg
    Should be here when you tap on a player's profile.

Just realised this thread was created in May 2017... what are you doing reviving such an old thread lol :p