1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Horrible Lag

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by BrokenBoat, 5 Jan 2019.

1. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

I recently returned to the game after about six months away.

1. The lag is horrible! Oddly, it resolved some when I resubscribed to VIP. This is not a pay to play game, performance should not be impacted by my VIP status.

2. After purchasing VIP, and lag alleviated, I was averaging 30-50k per game in the tiny shooter. Couple days of this, and the aiming system suddenly didn’t work. Shots didn’t fire when I was zoomed in, and clearly making a shot. Targets are randomly changing when I am locked in. And even with lock, the view is not staying on the target. It’s so bad, I’m getting motion sickness from the jumping!

3. When shots are made, they aren’t registering.

4. Sometimes my boat is the only one moving, and then when I watch replay, I’m the only one not moving.

You can tell others are having similar issues.

What happened this week? Roll it back and get this fixed. Our online chats are full of complaints and we’ve heard nothing from you?

iPhone X.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Doesn't work that way.

Can you give me your device and connection details? Sounds like lag on a device that is old/has a bug.

3. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

In my comment, I mention I have an iPhoneX. The game was newly installed with the last release.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Today, the aim lock keeps turning off, and randomly goes left of the target. Other boats look like they are jumping. Shots that show impact on the target boat do not show a score.

Su-57 likes this.
  5. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Tried again this evening. Results for games so far:
    -Trigger button did not respond for some shots.
    -I was firing my cannon, and the weapon timer showed it was used, but there was no indication from the boat.

-I was attacked by a boat I couldn’t see.

Please figure out what’s going on? Nothing changed from my side (no new apps, network is good etc), this drastic change in game play can only be explained on your servers or network capacity.

6. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Just finished a game with the following issue.

I was headed directly towards a boat, no other boats were within my active view. I taped the lock target button, and my view was cast way off to the left? Double checked my settings and I do not have smart targeting on, it should have identified the boat in front of me. (Even with smart targeting, the random boat on the left wasn’t in a position I could strike it.)

Attached Files:

7. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Just finished a game:
    1. Boat I was locked on and moving directly towards disappeared sending my aim wildly around to other boats.
    2 direct hit with cannon showed the enemy boat was hit, but nothing registered.

8. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Cannon did register direct hit to speeder

9. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

My last game - the entire app crashed. Haven’t had this issue before.

10. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Unable to see two boats until I was on them...literally! Multiple times, oats disappear from view, even with lock aim on.

11. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Complete game is slow mo....

12. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Trying a fresh install, even though I’ve only been back a few weeks.

13. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

The fresh install was no help. Just finished a game where my boat could hardly move. I keep the arrow on, and it was boomeranging everywhere! Maybe the joystick is broken, not aiming directly?

14. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

15. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Negative. I searched for where to report issues, and was directed to the forum. I’m not spending more of my time entering the same information into another website.

Let the cancelation of VIP sunscriptions begin.
    If you are impacted by issues mentioned above, cancel your subscription until they resolve the issues.