1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hoping this next update...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mamamyers, 11 Sep 2017.

1. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Gives us better season rewards! Was #1 and got 300 blue parts. Smh

A cool idea too is to be able to click on matches on battle log. And see damage per weapon . just throwing that out there ;)

2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I'd love blue parts, all I got last season was a bunch of stupid Epic junk ;)

But seriously, I want to be able to "downgrade" my Epic parts to use them as Rares.

3. Mamamyers

Loser
    300 was enough to upgrade one thing lol fml

But i alsp prefer rare over epic. Way easier to obtain dupes parts and pieces. I dont even care about legendary weapons.

4. Fin-

Fin- Active Member

Next update will be guild contents. Cuz this update is too delayed. Sure it will

5. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

People stress over season rewards too much I think. 300 rare parts is only worth about 300K gold. I can earn that much in a bit of playing; why gnash my teeth and wail about making top of the league for it?

With the investment I have in my Rares, it's not even worth building Epics unless I get a triplicate item. If I somehow assemble a Legendary as a F2P that's a different story, but at that point I'll be buying lottery tickets. ;)

6. Mamamyers

Loser
    Thankfully I was able to get 3 epic canons and I loveeee it

7. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

You are lucky getting those. I only got 30 epic parts, and have no use for them. I already got around a thousand of them stacked up.

In my opinion every time you get a higher tier of parts you should also get all the lower ones. So that Ace I would give common + uncommon + rare + epic parts.

8. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I'd just like the ability to use the Epic parts as filler for lower tiers (or weapons, even) with something like a 5:1 exchange rate.

Warning: You need (250) more Rare parts to upgrade this item
    [Buy with Pearls] | [Use (50) Epic parts] | [Use (10) Legendary Parts]​

9. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I'm just surprised why people below top 10 in ace league don't get any rare parts. It's ace league. We have put up with legendaries for what an epic item piece? And they do know that epic upgrading requires same amount of rare energy right? At least give us enough for 1 item upgrade. One is all I'm asking.

10. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think I'd most like to see the team aspect improved, and I think the best way to do that would be to just have 5-man fleeting.

I've see the arguments against this: that fleeting would then be too powerful for casual (random) players. But I don't think that argument stands up, because...

1: Fleeted players aren't necessarily any good. I've encountered lots of fleeted players who don't seem able to work together.

2: So what? Legendary weapons are also unfair on casual players. Pretty much everything about this game is unfair on people who aren't willing to invest a lot of time and/or money. If fleeting really is super powerful, then just make some friends and join a team.

I say this as someone who has never fleeted, has no guild, and has no IRL friends (that play BB). :oops:

All the crap about infamy, floaters, fixers, suicide players, sandbaggers, etc... it would all just go away if people had more control over their team.

NaveFantasma likes this.
  11. SAØS!N

SAØS!N Member

Artist
    Gotta admit i Enjoy the game as the way things are, but then im a casual player. The whole 5times ive fleeted i dont really remember it being a landslide victory so i don't think 5 man fleets would be awful, but I know i would want a reason for bothering, it'd be nice if there was more to it than just arranging 5players.

Id really like to see some more maps though

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Why not have a separate matchmaking for 5v5 players? That would balance it out

13. disorder

disorder Active Member

5k fight...; help me... i'm really bored..
    tried 2 alt account, for testing other boat/weapon, was fun, now i'm boring...
    need new feature/weapon/boat... not sure a guild update should be enough...

in general i play the morning for quest etc... and honestly really don't care... just boring of doing same things

14. ViscountSniffit

I doubt the devs would want to add that kind of complexity, but it also isn't necessary. Getting 5 people organised and ready to play at the same time is not easy. So anyone able to do it regularly would need to be pretty well established, in an active guild, and the fleet would still need to practice together before they had any real success.

So, for the most part, you'd still have a lot of single riders at lower infamy. And as you move up there would still be plenty of room for randoms to join with a fleet of 3 or 4, because those are easier to organise.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  15. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

I agree with what you said mostly, 2-man fleets don't really make much difference compared to random matchups. But a 5 man fleet up? Organized guilds will be trashing randoms players left and right because of two factors; (1) more organized teamwork (2) the ability to choose ships to work together. Point (2) is the most worrisome to the random player, because imagine this, whole 5 man guild team going full defenders, or 2 fixers + 3 defenders, or any other possible combination that syncs well (heck maybe even a full fleet of speeders).

I'm all for 5 main fleets if the devs will have seperate matchmaking for them though, probably fleet vs fleet. It certainly will boost guild activity and more fun for everyone.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  16. ViscountSniffit

I don't think it would be any different to how noobs that buy legendaries trash f2p noobs... but they quickly find their level.

I don't see any reason for seperate matchmaking, as good teams and guilds will seperate themselves, by climbing up, until they run into other good teams and guilds.

And it's not like the top players aren't playing with the same people over and over anyway. In all the videos from nightmare league, they seem to know each other's builds and habits. So unofficially, they're already quite organised.

FearsomeChicken likes this.
  17. SAØS!N

SAØS!N Member

Artist
    OMG completely forgot!

Give us Casual PlayMode already ToT there's nothing worse than a 3+ loosing streak when you just want to enjoy a couple of games. Or just practice with different boats.
    Seriously why isn't this implemented?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  18. tarkania

tarkania New Member

NEED NEW BATTLE WITH FLEET OF 5 FOR PROFESSIONNAL BATTLE
    need server dedicated for thoses battles with good performance.
    new reward of course, no infamie , perhaps juste pvp point.

there is NO STRATEGY with matchmaking battle, it s just farming game .

just copy world of tank. you have all needed for a best game ,with 10000000 players

best 10000000 player at 5€ than 2000 players at 1000€...
    you need free player for more buyer player.

thank'you to be professionnal .

tarkania. suck my boat guild.