1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hmmm....So explain this...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jamesnyc, 24 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    By far the best player out of all 10.. 17k+ points and we lost...

And everyone says the game is fair.. I call BS

Battle Bay_2018-02-24-09-37-29.png

• Percy • likes this.
  2. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Cleveland Cavaliers have Lebron James on their team. Did they win the Finals? No because they were beaten by a better team.

3. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

What exactly do you want us to explain? Maybe you need to explain why did you even create such a useless thread? Is this some kind of big secret revealed that you can sometimes lose even if you do the highest damage..?

You know, not even for a second after this battle I had feeling that something was unfair or I should head over to forums for some ranting:

Screenshot_20180224-190924.jpg

No, you know actually I was pretty happy to set my new personal damage record. Yes our team still lost but that's how it goes - better TEAM will win, not the best individual player.

4. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    So glad there is an ignore option.. both ignored...dont need trolls responding, that badger a poster

Anyone else.. DEVs maybe? Seems so mismatched

It happens alot.. people r frustrated.. that all im saying

Last edited: 24 Feb 2018
    • Percy • likes this.
  5. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Lmao even asked for Devs

TheFixer27 and • Percy • like this.
  6. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

OMG we're ignored :-O

7. tonySTAX

tonySTAX New Member

Well not sure what this thread is about either, other than frustration losing? Being a team oriented game and looking at the bigger picture instead of just individual performance, if you total your team damage at approximately 34k and the unfriend team dmg at just over 35k, seems fairly even. Both teams have 2 mk6's, infamy at a glance seems close. So my best guess, without seeing the video, would be that the defenders, with all those bandages, just healed some of the damage away and were in the battle longer. I agree that some matches are unfair but this doesn't seem to be one of them to me. Again, not seeing a video and just going by team numbers, which don't include hp and other factors.

8. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Of course everyone's got the right to close their eyes and to deny the existence of opposing views. But I'm afraid there isn't much people can do to help the OP here since there isn't any real problem introduced in the opening post. Just seems like a rant after one lost battle?

9. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Ok guess its just me.. battle was totally fair
    Even though i did 50% of the team damage and it took 4 playerd to get the other 50%
    I guess i am wrong
    Thanks

10. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

• Percy • likes this.
  11. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Maybe they could change it to a team % loss of imfamy.. or the player that does the most damage does not loss the whole amount. Or something

Dont now how to post the video

12. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Ahh. Nothing special. Just your typical Shooter lobbing mortars behind a cover.

While the other team was charging and focusing on a single target.

13. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Video can be viewed on a device with BB installed by clicking the link I posted above.

After viewing it a couple times (on a small screen though) the one thing I noticed was a lack of communication on your team. The first rain of fire and mortars on that enemy was solid, but then your team didn't stick together and charge to handle the intruding Enforcer/Defender combo on your left flank. One player got caught out, and even though you swung to put guns on target, your other teammates on that side kept fighting and trying to push their side further.

You actually played a really solid game, but you're not at the level of overpowered where you can solo-carry a team. Communication is huge; especially the targeted "Help (teammate)" and "Follow me" ones.

14. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    If you seriously did that every game (get top damage) then maybe you would have a case :/ just pointing out one battle that you did the best on your team is pointless. Also, if they made it so top players don't lose full infamy, that would screw over speeders and enforcers who deal significantly less damage yet help in other ways.

15. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    I do alot.. top player most damage
    Cant help who im match with.

16. tonySTAX

tonySTAX New Member

Thanks for the replay. I watched it on my phone and saw pretty much what you saw. Mostly just positioning and communication, which I struggle at too, haha. I am working on it though, tunnel vision is my killer lol.

17. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Nope not enough power 4 sure.. even though 3 t5 wespons
    Tnks 4 the replay, did not know that

18. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Its true lol, I have a few matches where my mk4 fixer does a lot more damage than all the rest of the palyers including mk6 shooters but thats quite rare

• Percy • likes this.
  19. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    So everyone thinks all losing the same imfamy is fair?

20. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Yes, as its a team game. U only win if we all win and yes we all have been in similar situations but thats how the game works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.