1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hmm... Talent train also bugged....

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by DWDR ^ weksels, 29 Nov 2018.

1. DWDR ^ weksels

DWDR ^ weksels New Member

Did u know that when u train your weapons our something else u dont get 5% more like its need to be.. just 2.5%
    I already see it more then week ago when trained last 2...5% talents of missles...
    Before i trained them i got 590dmg... after i trained i got 614dmg but needed to be 619.5 already after 1st train and 650 after 2nd train... i not cryed because missles is not my favorite weapon... next was big shield where was the same... they gived just 2.5% more hp not 5%

today ended training on last pulse 5%... before i trained i leaved pulse on 100hp... and today i see that after 5% training i get just 102hp its only 2% hm... i thinked wtf... is it bug our someone cheat on us... now i trainig next talent and maked screens.. so wait 1day and 18h...

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Damage is added in percentile off of your weapon's BASE damage(I'll crunch the numbers tomorrow, but that's the basic concept)

About the weirder ones, idk about those.

envylife likes this.