1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hits, misses accuracy

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Radar O Reilly, 4 Aug 2017.

1. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

have you seen the youtube video of battle bay replays and the hits and misses are shown on the video. Is that the game showing that? How does one turn on that feature?

2. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Which videos?

3. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

Link or name of the video would be nice..

4. Radar O Reilly

5. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

He calculates it manually and inserts in video during editing. See OP reply in the video comments. There is no such features ATM.

6. Radar O Reilly

I thought he might have done that. He has way too much time on his hands . lol
    I actually want to see how well i am aiming and firing each weapon. I was hoping it was tracked at least battle by battle.
    I really want to know how much damage i get from each weapon so I can decide if I keep using it or abandon it and try something else.

7. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

Actually great idea to implement into the game