1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm new here, you would give me tips for the speeder

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Capt.Shucho11, 15 Sep 2018.

1. Capt.Shucho11

Capt.Shucho11 New Member

Hi Hello, I recently registered to the forum for tips from professionals in the game and I would like them to give me advice on how to use the speeder and which weapons would be ideal.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Let's talk about what type of speeder want to be. Do you want to be an assassin, a hit-and-run dagger in the dark type of speeder? Do you want to be a duellist, revelling in close range combat?

Also, what's the range you like to play at? Close, medium, long?

Nikkie! and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  3. Capt.Shucho11

Capt.Shucho11 New Member

Let's talk about what type of speeder want to be. Do you want to be an assassin, a hit-and-run dagger in the dark type of speeder? Do you want to be a duellist, revelling in close range combat?

Also, what's the range you like to play at? Close, medium, long?

Hello, thank you for responding to this game at a short distance because I use epic mines and I use them to provoke all the possible damage and facilitate the killing and if in case there is an enemy that wants to kill me I force him to follow me to take him to the mines

4. TheAntiSnipe

Oh, okay, so you play what is called a "kiter" speeder. That is a rather difficult style, and not something I've tried with mines, even in my experience playing it. However, I do know a few people.

@HARPO! You had some really good miner speeders in your Speeder Week, care to share that content?

Nikkie! likes this.
  5. Capt.Shucho11

Capt.Shucho11 New Member

My games played in this way do not turn out to be positive for me because when I play like this in a close way they always end up killing me and I try to take care of the content I speak Spanish and English does not dominate it.

6. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Mejor hablas en Español entonces?

Depende de tu gusto. Ya probaste cada cosa? Puedes poner un foto de tu barco?

7. Capt.Shucho11

Capt.Shucho11 New Member

Screenshot_2018-09-15-19-38-29.png

8. TheAntiSnipe

First of all, if you're going to play a "kiter", you have to use a weapon like an explosive cannon. You need to inflict high damage so that you can cover your escape.
    Second, you need a nitro to go with that overboost. Once you get a nitro, the mining will get a lot easier. Once you get to a higher level, I recommend this setup:

This man is KenZer, arguably one of the best in the world, he was THE best for a few seasons if I remember correctly.

The link below is to Keane Shatter's channel. He plays a very good miner speeder.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7gz9MEPgPbLNxs7Pj_4hA

9. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    I don't know anything about kiter speeders, but I have used a mine before, usually with a Carronade.
    With the right training, a well-leveled Carronade is awesome. I don't know how close you get to people when you drop your mines — if you often have to go through them or brush past them I would consider investing in one.

10. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    speeders have only 2 weapon slot and u shuold use it properly.here are some combinations u can use.....
    1}Flair gun + explosive/blast cannon.Currently meta
    2}Grenade launcher+explosive...my favourite.both Deals splash damage and very good for taking out multiple close by unfriends.
    3}Sniper+explosive cannon.very good at lower infamy.
    4}blast+explosive cannon
    5}big torpedo+frost but not that good now.

11. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    What about you try assasin? You already have most of the items needed and you can be a miner assasin, attacking them from the back and laying mines in their base.

12. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Did u mention mines?
    Well, in that case go watch @KenZer videos in YouTube. He is the master in using mines.

Proper placement of mines will change the course of the game in seconds. So, good luck to you. :)

13. KenZer

KenZer Member

That's right! ;) Check my channel out: https://www.youtube.com/user/KenZer009

Last edited: 21 Sep 2018