1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi DEVS

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by •Mordelin•, 27 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. •Mordelin•

•Mordelin• Member

HELLO DEVELOPERS

I come here today to declare my dissatisfaction about the way that the game is going, hurting the veterans and especially the Brazilians, I will mention here some problems that are happening to me and other players

1 - The connection drops all the time (DC)
    2 - I can not make a fleet
    3 - lack of respect by teams

They are hurting me ( •Mordelin• ) (Orpheus) (Mjunior) (Hungry Shark) ( Eddiezera ), and several players, it seems worse for Brazilians, the time zone harms Brazilians too much.
    So I come through this statement asking you to stop damage the system, let it go on own way and everything will be right. Now I have to wait 2 minutes to play and I can't fleet, respect the veterans of this game that helped Evolve it, don't let the game lose the main essence that is the competitiveness and do not forget that we are with you more than 1 year side by side.

Thanks for your DEVS

JustinBeaver and Jumppanen like this.
  2. Travi5

Travi5 Member

I'm a new player since global launch and I play at all times of the day. I don't have bad connection issues ever.
    Why can't you make a fleet? Is there some sort of bug that I am aware of?
    And, lack of respect? I know that many players like me watch those epic YouTube videos of you guys and we dream of being that good.

I know this isn't really helpful to you but I just wanted you to know that I respect you guys and would like for you to have no issues playing and producing videos.

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

This seems like an issue you'd have to talk with your ISP about. Always refresh after having a game where you lagged and got the warning symbol
    Try joining guilds or try asking in globals.
    Ask for preferances as you wish; example:
    "Looking for a fleet. Mk2+ shooter or fixer. 500+ infamy!"
    This problem can't be fixed. You could try using the in-game chats though.