1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help. :|

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Riddlerpaji, 18 Jul 2017.

1. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

How can I deal with mortars?. They are like everywhere. Unfriend is using like more than 10 mortars. Unable to dodge.
    I use mk4 shooter:-Normal,blast, sniper Cannon and big berta.
    Sometimes I use enforcer but stills its not enough with overboost. :|
    noob at speeder, defender and fixer. :( ( These are not my type of ships)

2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Do you use turbo on every ship?

3. Riddlerpaji

Yes.

4. Riddlerpaji

All are like camping from one place. If I move my team stays there at one place. -_- I am getting hardly any better team. Even with mk4 enforcer ob still they fire at me like hell. 5 mortar at a time.

5. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

Try to use your surroundings to your advantage. Obviously if you go in open field you will get slaughtered.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  6. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

if you get a napalm launcher, maybe throw that in place of something, it will force the enemy team to move away from each other.
    as the others above have said just keep trying to get close, if they are mortar heavy you will destroy them, it's a pain but keep pushing you will get over this bump and push higher

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  7. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Basically 3 things counter mortars effectively:

- speed and turn speed, so you can get out of the red circle in time
    - cover, places where mortars explode against the ceiling or other environment structure
    - being very close to the person with mortars

The third point is situational, the second depends on the map... it's only the first that will always help you. If you're tired of getting wrecked by mortars (and firebombs), equip decent turbo + rudder.

8. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

To the above suggestions I would like to add using small glaciers and rocks in the respective maps. You can position yourself with rocks between you and the unfriends. The damage you receive from any mortars is greatly reduced since there is a large chance that you will be at the outermost circle of the mortar shot.

Also do keep in mind this is a game of patience and hence positioning is of importance.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  9. Riddlerpaji

Ok then

10. Riddlerpaji

Dont have napalm. :| . I scrapped it accidentally

11. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

Napalm isn't necessarily helpful. It's damage is preventable compared to other weapons. I often find opponents spamming mortars who are spread out by a decent distance, napalm won't do more than scratch a few momentarily then.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  12. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

There are so many Mortar spammers around 1500 that I actually equipped my mk4 defender with dual cannons and 3 turbos all the way up to 1.5 speed and actually won matches with it.

Wishaal and Riddlerpaji like this.
  13. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Haha, a defender faster than a speeder, I'd actually love to see that