1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KINGIVANOV, 6 Jun 2018.

1. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    why cant I get past 1000 infamy
    I just upgraded to mk5 today

Attached Files:

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Use shields instead of bandage. Upgrade your sniper. Swift Torp is extremely powerful too.

Fluid Bait and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Get one of the rare ex cannons to T3, give it some burn perks, then apply flare gun, then get the bandage and turbo, don't forget the OB and nitro.

Slap all that on your speeder, then practice with speeder until you have a ton of skill

4. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Friend me in game and I can teach you the speeder wei fairly quickly

I'm being serious.

What's ur player ID?

My username is Hyper Goner

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

You need better items. By the time I hit mk5, all on my items were t4 Rares or L30 waiting on training.

Try to always buy the rare pieces from the shop, and make sure you collect all the free chests each week.

Replace Bandage and Cannon, with a Big Shield and something more powerful than a cannon (which is everything). Cooldown isn’t going to be a problem for you anymore, with 5 weapons to cycle through.

I’d also think about if you really need Big Torp AND Big Berta in the same build? Those are both ‘hard to land’ weapons. Either one will be enough to deliver a crushing blow, you don’t need both! Replace one with something more reliable.

Lastly, choose weapons that compliment each other, and work together. Do you want to be a long ranged Shooter or a brawler? Choose weapons that mostly fit that style, and maybe one wildcard for versatility, not 5 wildcards all working against each other.