1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

help with enforcer setup

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Hastal123, 11 Dec 2017.

1. Hastal123

Hastal123 New Member

I am a mk4 enforcer, soon to be mk5, I use a grenade, blast cannon and overboost, tesla bolt and two turbos, my turbos r weak hence I put two to give me a speed of 1.24. With only one turbo, the stronger turbo my speed is 1.04, so should I keep one or two. And also when I reack mk5, I will get 3 red slots, what should I put in the third slot? oh and for a mk4 enforcer is1k infamy good?, I only use enforcer so is my infamy ok? And how can I increase my ships health while still using turbo? I have a rare st shield which is at lvl 10 so it doesnt help much considering that I become slower by 0.20 base speed. Any opinions?

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    A screen-shot of your inventory would be nice. :)
    You're an enfo, not a speeder. Keep one, and put a bandage or st shield in the other.
    It's okay. :) Better than some, worst than others, but about average atm.
    Once you reach mk5, use tesla shield. Even just a common.
    Can't give more advice till I seen your inventory. :)

ShipCrusherCz and Babablacksheep like this.
  3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Grenade is really good choice,For 3rd weapon i recommend Flare/Blast

Grenade( only range perks),Equip flare to enhance
    Grenade (Good Fire crit chance) Double blast will be good

Also Grenade+Blast+Mine is good.One the best enforcer (Name--Master baiter uses it).He is really excellent at placing mines..

Replace Second turbo with Std. Shield. Equip T.S. At Mk5 ,Indirect HP and also a necessity for enfo.Isak can give you a bit of HP,Other than that you will have to rely on brock

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I use st cannon (Burn dmg), grenade (all crit perks, 50% crit now), ballpark, tesla shield, frost-launcher (for mortar buff only) bandage, and lvl 10 epic turbo. I got my best infamy (1824)with that. :)
    I'm capt lvl 33.
    Health: 2631
    Speed: 1.10

5. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    This question is so subjective (depending on your play style), but I would say drop the 2nd turbo and go with shield or bandage. As far as weapons use whatever you can hit with. I started out with grenade but found I couldn't get full damage from it consistently.
    I use std cannon, blast cannon, and ballpark mortar w/ frost launcher, ob, std shield and turbo. Seems to work for me.
    Your infamy is fine. Don't rush to move up in infamy. There are some big guns in Ace league, and they all love targeting Enforcers.

fr4nk1yn and The Otherguy like this.
  6. Hastal123

Hastal123 New Member

Is it possible to use both blast cannon and sniper cannon?

7. Hastal123

Hastal123 New Member

I was thinking of sniper for my 3rd weapon, and i like a fast enforcer, its easy to dance with faster enfo

8. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Turbo and Std Shield. You'll need to upgrade your Turbo if you want to be a fast Enforcer, if you keep playing double Turbo, you'll be stuck at that infamy.

Std Cannon + Grenade (with crit perks) + Blast Cannon (With fire and damage perks) can give you a great push to higher infamy levels. Std is really easy to use and you don't need a lot of training or perks to make good damage (Sniper does need a focus on talent tree and good perks to be good).

You should also upgrade a Tesla Shield, it will be your greatest friend in Enforcer journey, but you need at least T2 to make it worth it.

EDIT: std + grenade + blast is my setup and i'm struggling around 3.2k infamy, so it does really work.

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Here's my setup. Currently jumping up and down 3300-3500 with it :)
    Screenshot_20171211-130852.png

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  10. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Two turbos are a waste imo. If you are a sort range enforcer use small shield, if you are more a distance shooter bandage might be better, depending on which you have available leveled up.

Mk4 enforcer is pretty balanced, mk5 gets a little odd because you have 2/2 yellow slots yet enforcer needs overboost imo wasting a slot. you can use frost launcher or Tesla shield and overboost. Overboost is better than nitro for slower ships who need speed to cover distance as opposed to speeder that benefits from nitro for dodging quickly.

The weapons are up to you but be aware the two slot weapon you use should not be carried over to mk5 which has 3 weapon spaces and 3 slots, as opposed to mk4 which has 3 slots for 2 spaces. This and the yellow slots changing makes enforcer a particulary difficult ship to evolve with as you have to swap out items between mk4 and mk5

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Back when I had my mk5 my setup was :
    2 Sniper + Grenade
    Tesla shield + OB
    Turbo + Bandage

Since mk5 enfo have such low hp I played a long range dance with my snipers, really tricky to hit.
    When speeders came to bully me they'd find a nice big grenade waiting for them, that coupled with the snipers for their journey usually made them think twice about a repeat visit.
    Grenade is also amazing from cover, around corners and over walls.

That setup got me up to nightmare, I think you'll find that most f2p mk5 enfos that make 4000 are running snipers.

12. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Few do but it is not advisable. You have to choose between Sniper and Blast when upgrading BHURT, this might not seem like a big deal, but it adds up at higher levels when upgrades have more impact.

I would advise you hold on to all your epic one slot weapons if you plan to stick with enforcer and see which you can upgrade highest

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  13. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Once I got my mk6 and started playing a more aggressive role I immediately swapped out one of my snipers for a blast cannon.
    If you're clever about your crew tree you really lose very little performance from either cannon, and the guaranteed damage of the blast cannon is invaluable.
    Too many 1 on 1 battles can end badly because you don't get the crit you need to finish off that last speeder when a blast cannon would have wrecked him.

14. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

As noted many times already, for good reason, drop the twin turbo and go with a turbo, overboost and the standard shield. Yes, even my t3 epic sucks but anything that improves survivability is good.
    I'll be the odd guy out and say sniper/blast isn't totally bad. My lvl31 with all conflicting training going to sniper still does 478 points of damage.

15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

A 2-1-1 yellow slot distribution would be lit for enfo mk5. Also, if you DO use double tesla, do you put up both shields in the event of a shower? And dies it stun you if one of them breaks?

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. Hastal123

Hastal123 New Member

can long range mortar do instead of sniper?

17. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Also let me warn you,Sniper nerf is incoming.Extremely Long range/Short range is too bad,since the nerf will revoke your entire gameplay strat you learned with them i.e. Sniper/carronade.So,dont get used to snipers

18. Hastal123

Hastal123 New Member

Here a ss of my inventory

Attached Files:

19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Thats a lit inventory m8. You would love flare+2×blast with that gear. Just hold down chokepoints.

The Otherguy likes this.
  20. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Wow, you got great options!
    Adding standard cannon or mine or swift torp and you'll do very well. :);)
    It depends on what you're good at.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.