1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help. Vip subscription issue.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Vikeshot, 13 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikeshot

Vikeshot Member

Yesterday at night VIP subscription was renewed automatically, after that I have cancelled the subscription via Google Play account. But now I don't see the VP icon near my name. Neither there is any refund statement for the 750 rupees which was taken for then renewal of the VIP subscription. Please let me know if I am going to get back the 750 rupees that was debited from my account or my VIP subscription is going to stay for this month.

2. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

@Vikeshot

If you do not have active VIP subscription now but you were debited you will get a refund.
    If you see no refund after a week - please contact our Player Support here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us
    Contacting right away is too early, so please wait.

Attach a receipt of your purchase please and fill out your exact account ID / Player name (spelled correctly) so they can find you right away to help.

Vikeshot likes this.
  3. Fish1994

Fish1994 New Member

So is there any way I can subscribe to VIP?

4. Vikeshot

Vikeshot Member

Ofcourse u can. Within the game.

5. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

This is a personal issue and seems to confuse everyone - so i am closing this - all assistance we can has been provided :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.