1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me find what's wrong.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Skywolf, 31 Oct 2018.

1. The Skywolf

The Skywolf Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/HLDMFLKW#WTTFXFKK

Soooo,

I just beat my best heals record, but we lost so hard. I know I didnt deal any damage, yet I think I was controlling the battlefield decently with my napalm. I'd love to hear what you forum guys have to say about it (playstyle/mistakes/etc)

2. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    Hey hey congrats on yer new record, even if its a loss.
    Looking at the replay you did pretty good, just some tweaks.
    In terms of your team, I felt that it didn't mould well. You had 2 fixers which is ok, one cannon shooter, one mainly long range shooter and a defender with strange weapon combos. Your cannon shooter got sunk early in the game so one of your sources of firepower was gone, I dunno why he charged in alone. Your defender then tried to charge in but had unreliable weapons. Then you and the other fixer tried to heal everyone but the other team hit you with AOE weapons.

In term of your plays, at the start it was good that you healed your friendly fixer soon cause some fixers are blind. You did use your napalm for area denial but for that level I feel that it was too weak, should definately be a higher tier. It can be handy cause you can throw it in to unfriends when they are clumped up with a fixer and cook them up.

Then I would have just used your repair bolt to heal your friendly defender whilst behind cover because even with OB you were in the open and you post about half of your health which can leave you exposed whereas the defender still had 9k health. But you did get healed back up slot was ok.

Otherwise just keep healin'

3. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Sometimes your teamates just suck

YerJokinArnYer and The Skywolf like this.
  4. The Skywolf

The Skywolf Member

Screenshot_2018-10-31-14-06-59.png funnily enough, I broke my heal record so many times yesterday, don't know what's happened. I had been experimenting a weapon setup on my fixer as I felt like damage only wasn't going to help.
    And yeah, when looking back on it my team was not so great.