1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me build my ship

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by xXInV1KtorXx, 15 Oct 2018.

1. xXInV1KtorXx

xXInV1KtorXx New Member

Guys i have a shooter mk2 and i got an epic gattling gun and a rare railgun and a uncommon sniper cannon on it pls help me make this build better

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

As you are in a MK2, I guess you are fairly new to the game.
    Forget the epics for now, just keep them in inventory, and only once you have 4 duplicates of an item you want to use in the end game, then start to build them up.
    For now focus on rares as they are easier to build and will build a solid foundation to work from.
    Railgun is hard to use early on as it has a really long cool down, and limited slots on a MK2 will hold you back.
    I would be looking to use cannons primarily and stick to what you have the most duplicates of.
    Once you have more weapon slots you can benefit from using weapons with long cooldown like the rail gun.
    If you send a pic of your inventory, then I will give my advice on what to use :)

3. xXInV1KtorXx

xXInV1KtorXx New Member

Yes i am a newbie to this game as I just started yesterday and thanks for your advice but i am getting some pretty sweet pot shots with my railgun so why should i replace it? And heres my inventory:
    Screenshot_20181015-160520.png

PS: Sorry I dont have a lot of items as I am focusing on one ship only so I scrap any thing extra or something underpowerd than my current setup.
    BTW Should i switch to fixer?

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Welcome to the bay :)
    If you like the rail gun then stick with it, but keep your other 2 slots as items which require less cool down so you can keep shooting often.
    Stick with the shooter, it is probably the most used and most versatile ship, and allows you to use any weapons, and work on multiple weapon achievements at same time.
    You do need to start saving big shields and turbos, as they are essential for the end game.
    If you want to use railgun, get your buzzkill talent tree maxed, it has a lot of talents to increase power and reduce cooldown.
    Also get yourself a good guild, and use the tokens from quests for the raffle, you will get lots of weapon perks and pieces this way, as looks like you dont have any yet?

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Also spend your stars, you are sitting at 75 stars?!

6. xXInV1KtorXx

xXInV1KtorXx New Member

I have spent but the star crate is on cool down

7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

wow you are playing hard bro!!

8. xXInV1KtorXx

xXInV1KtorXx New Member

I will soon get the rare sniper cannon should i replace it with my existing uncommon sniper cannon and keep the gattling gun or replace the gattling gun and keep 2 sniper cannons and a railgun and be a long ranger?

9. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Gattling Gun is certainly a weaker weapon.
    Uncommons will become obsolete very soon, so dont waste too much time / resources on them.
    Every week you will get free premium chests for logging in every day of the week and for completing all of your weekly quests (18) so very soon you will have plenty of rare gear to work on :)

10. xXInV1KtorXx

xXInV1KtorXx New Member

But my Gattling gun is the only epic i have? Should i replace it with a rare sniper cannon in my current build?

I am trying to make this a long-mid range build

11. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Definitely! Sniper is one of the best weapons during the early-mid game, and it syncs up well with Railgun. Try to get the crit chance as high as possible using perks. Pretty soon you’ll be able to dish out 900-1000 damage crits, while other weapons are barely doing half that.

Ash KOT likes this.
  12. xXInV1KtorXx

xXInV1KtorXx New Member

I am think to switching to fixer. Got any tips for me? I am switching as i have seen that most teams need a lot of heal and there are no fixers around. What should be my build in mk2?

13. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    use repair pulse and repair bolts.dont use duct tape but save them