1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Connecting Account On Different Device Please!?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by TTrain, 7 Jan 2018.

1. TTrain

TTrain Member

If someone would be so kind, and give me the details on how to connect my account so that I am able to play it on two devices. I probably could figure it out myself, but just in case there's a minute chance of somehow messing up and deleting, erasing, overriding, my account, I would feel much more comfortable if someone that has the knowledge could explain it to me, and make sure I am doing it correctly ;)

So basically, I have my main account on my iPhone, which is logged into GameCenter, and Facebook and both are synced. What I am wanting to do is to be able to play that same account on my Samsung tablet, and to be able to go back and forth between devices and play the same account on both.

I have Battle Bay downloaded on my tablet, and went through the beginning tutorial junk, so I'm assuming I can just connect my main account now. I just don't want to try to sync my account on my tablet through Facebook and somehow have the new account connected on both devices. And since the tablet doesn't have GameCenter I can't do it that way. Although it might be worth mentioning that on my tablet the account is logged into my gmail account or I think it might me called "Play Games." Haha if you couldn't tell by now my devices have pretty much always been Apple products, so I'm not very familiar with the Android OS and how to make everything work.

But anyways, if someone could walk me through this process, I would be extremely grateful :) Thank you in advance for anyone who lends a hand!!! ;)

- Thank You!!! :D
    - TTrainn

2. TTrain

TTrain Member

Ultrah likes this.
  3. TTrain

TTrain Member

One Last Question ;):
    After reading the instructions in the thread above, I have just one question if someone could clear it up for me. ;) Since I'm syncing my account across platforms, I will obviously be using Facebook to do so. The thing I just want to make sure of, and clarify is; do I need to log out of my GameCenter (IOS) account, which my main/original account is logged into? And secondly, do I also need to log out of my Google Play Games (Android) account, before logging into my Facebook account on the new device, and syncing my Facebook?
    Okay that should be it, I promise!!...Hopefully :p:rolleyes:;)

Last edited: 7 Jan 2018
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

No need to log out of either. Just log into FB, it'll all go smoothly.

5. TTrain

TTrain Member

Okay, awesome! Thank you very very much my man! You da shiznit! :)

Oh and by the way, I was watching some of your new speeder videos! I must say they are pretty sweet ;) I love the StudderStep idea. Although I don't quite understand it completely, and would love to see it done in a video or something. And I especially love it because as a loooong time and die hard fan of Vainglory, I know exactly what you're talking about and love the creativity and awesomeness of it ;)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

Stutterstep, in the way I use it, looks like the speeder is drifting. Whenever you see my left joystick momentarily flicker sideways, it's mostly just a drift. But sometimes, like when I dodge, if it's a slow projectile like ex or blast, you can see me flicking between hard reverse and forward. That's basic stutterstep.

But when you see me in a duel, flicking forward and backward WHILE aiming my turret by applying those slight (drift) flicks, that's my true stutterstep. Accelerated turret rotation+heavy evasion from slow projectiles.

7. TheAntiSnipe

So, problem is, I do it unconsciously. So even if I do pull it off, I'll have to look long and hard before I find an example.

Though I wonder why everyone starts whangin' bullets at my speeder as soon as they see it. What am I, public enemy N°1?