1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help a battle bay begginer (speeder)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by way faster than you, 13 Aug 2017.

1. way faster than you

way faster than you New Member

Hello guys/girls i started playing battle bay 3 days ago and from a lot of testing i decided to main speeder im mk 1 now.
    I would like some general tips from experienced speeder players and some build tips(weapons,gadgets) starting from mk 1 thank you.

2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Most important tip....

Dont die :)

But seriously...

Dont die..

Other than that, spot for your team, see 1.. then outflank, and see 2..

Speeder doesnt really get viable until mk4 though really, just have fun and remember rules 1 and 2 :)

MANTONIO likes this.
  3. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I have a one tip also. Don’t die! :)

Speeder is never going to out-gun other ships in a direct exchange of fire so it’s best to avoid those situations. Use your ability to move around the battlefield and shoot ships which are not concentrating on you and hide before they turn their interest towards you.

And did I mention already, don’t die! When you are dead you are no use anymore but with even 1 hitpoint left your weapons make still full damage and forces the enemy team to still consider you instead of being able to focus on smaller amount of ships. The worst thing to do after getting few hits and being at low health is to think “Well this is a lost cause anyways” and do a suicide run.

4. way faster than you

thank you , do you have any items builds starting from mk 1 so i kniw what to look for?

5. way faster than you

thank you ,do you havr any item builds starting from mk 1 so i know what to look for?

6. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    I have a tip too. Don't die. And speeders for life. Banana boats FTW!

way faster than you likes this.
  7. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I would go with a turbo, overboost and any weapon you feel comfortable using. I use blast cannons but that's just my personal preference.

8. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

and also, try to use uncommons at your level. it can give you the uper hand in a all common world.