1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Healing Weapon Quests!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by TonyStar123, 11 May 2018.

?

Should there be healing quests?

1. Yes, I want all of the healing items to be quests.

2. No, I hate fixer anyways

3. Only Repair Pulse

4. Only Repair Box

5. Only Repair Bolt

6. Only Duct Tape

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

So, I was wondering with all the different weapon quests, there should be a healing variation of it. For example, there could be repair pulse, repair box, and repair bolt quests. I don't know about duct tape because the point of the healing quests should be to have variation between the items used by the fixers. Lately, I been seeing fixer who just spam their bolts just cause it has the most amount of healing or just do triple duct tape, just cause it benefits their play style. However, if there is a variety of healing quests for fixers to do, they might try new things.

( If I stole your idea, I'm sorry. However, I am not looking through 54 pages of suggestions just to see if someone said it already :p)

2. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Finally, fixers will have more purpose in guild quests. I'm not fixer though, the float do i know?

3. TonyStar123

To be honest, the only reason i make the suggestion was to stop selfish fixers. Its not the duct tape that tilts me off. It is my team. Everytime, there is a fixer on the enemy team no one targets them unless it is a triple duct tape. I'm like "wow now you guys finally decide to destroy a fixer. Great Job!"

4. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Heck yeah i support all teh way

Also, it would be cool if it also counted towards damage quests for like 50% contributions or something.

5. TonyStar123

It used to count both damage and healing as damage when the guild revamp update (Update 2.8) came out. Unforunately, the developers remove it in the gear score update (Update 2.9). It was good while it last. :D

6. PaulQuin

PaulQuin Member

Security
    I agree with Tony. More variety is better.