1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Healing stats

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by RobbeSer, 4 Jun 2017.

?

Do you think we need healing stats at the end of every game?

1. Yes

88.9%
  2. No

11.1%
  1. RobbeSer

RobbeSer New Member

Hey everyone
    A quick introduction: Hey, I'm a level 16 fixer player, I'm from Belgium and my English is not so good.

Ok so here is my problem: As a fixer player myself I don't do a lot of damage with my little uncommon sniper cannon on my MK3 fixer. I really don't like the fact that when the match ends I never get that much stars and rescources. Maybe this is because I just play bad but I don't think that's the problem. I think the problem is that the star system doesn't look at your healing. I would love to see a stat for healing just like your damage done after every match. I hope someone looks at this post and maybe the developers can keep my idea in the back of their heads.
    Thanks ;-)

2. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Im down for that

RobbeSer likes this.
  3. ThirstySeal

ThirstySeal Member

Star system definitely looks at healing, as well as use of yellow items & other factors.

RobbeSer likes this.
  4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Your english is much better than the forum average, no need to worry about that!
    ---
    Healing stats would be fun agreed - I think we get around the same gold/sugar and stars as others (in average).

RobbeSer likes this.