1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Healing for guild contributions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Craigjnoble, 28 Mar 2018.

1. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

With the recent patch removing the healing to count as damage. The amount of contributions a fixer can add to the guild quests is reduced.
    In fact it almost goes as a boost to the other boats guilds by drawing out fights increasing the overall damage that’s able to be gained in a fight.
    This can be earned by both friendlys and unfriendly (depending on where fixers are matched and the winner). However normally, a fixers damage is significantly lower than the damaging classes. So when you have spent all battle keeping the team alive and done less than 2k damage but 40k worth of healing is it fair to only be rewards with 2k of damage to a guild quest.
    Originally the healing counting towards damage was great (possibly a little to great) as fixers started to spring up everywhere just for damage quest farming. It would be nice to at least have a proportion of that healing rewarded back. I would be more than happy with 1/4 of healing earned translated to damage.
    Fixers already earn less stars unless they run a firebomb (it seems). So apart from ship quests and dominator we have a limited opportunity to help towards some of the guild quest boards especially when you don’t have the required weapon for the multiplier. Even if you do have the weapon your rarely firing it.
    So a proportion of healing towards damage would increase the appeal of playing a fixer.

TL-DR - 1/4 healing should count towards damage for guild quests

2. ¤¥ØŁNI€R¤

¤¥ØŁNI€R¤ Member

Currently an internet troll
  3. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

I support the idea. Though 50% would be nicer :) Otherwise there is too little that fixer can do in guild quests. Give fixers some comfortable feeling in guild without buying other ships!

PastelPiku and TheFixer27 like this.
  4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Agreed. I'm not even a Fixer and there are not that many Fixers in my guild (3... only 1 mains a fixer though), but I liked that they could contribute towards damage quests.

PastelPiku and TheFixer27 like this.
  5. Cleener

Cleener New Member

I here you all now let me add my 2 cents , Before the healing was taken away I spent more money on this game than any other to get those fixer points up so that I help my team on items we didn't have , now are we to put up our avg . 2,000 points toward them no you have to change ships to help your team which takes my infamy down around 500 points and after you switch back you mutilate every match gaining back the 500 infamy back . Is that fair . Another thing is when you go down so far to be a team Player you loose stars and gold , not to mention you are the top scorer and in last place . If this isn't fixed I would like a refund . Some way even the scales please, Cleener

PastelPiku likes this.