1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

HCTDM and Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SuperTails, 18 Jan 2019.

1. SuperTails

SuperTails New Member

I thought this would be fixed after the first time HCTDM was introduced but I guess it needs to be mentioned. As the title says, it involves the new HCTDM event mode and daily quests (not guild quests). So say you have a daily quest for blast cannon damage. I get some damage for it in HCTDM, but your ship gets destroyed. So you change ship and finish the round, but when you look at the daily quest’s progress, it showed no progress made on the quest. This also happened with my damage dealt daily quest, no progress made. The only progress made, was almost 2000hp healed as a Fixer. It seems like the progress given in HCTDM is dependent on whatever you did on whatever your last ship was, but why? That is so dumb. HCTDM needs to get this problem fixed.

Taevion0 and Su-57 like this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    multiple ship event is bad idea when most of players don't even have proper items for multiple boats mainly blue items .

Taevion0, Sidd gamer and Aether_Zero like this.
  3. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Is the guild quest fixed? It was doing the same thing.

Taevion0 and Sidd gamer like this.
  4. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

I made a post about this already... they didnt acknowledge my post and donno how tohey prioritize

5. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

In my opinion this event is the worst of all. I, like many, not all ships are ready for battle. Participate in the event is almost impossible.

6. El_Carocho

El_Carocho New Member

Well, I like this type of events! They are a lot messier than the regular ones! ;)

HOWEVER, I almost don't participate because of the damage/kills/whatever don't count to the daily quests. I almost don't have time to play (work, kids, ..., LIFE), so I focus on daily quests and guild quests. This event, for me, falls back just because of this "no scoring" issue to the quests.

7. Yugoslaven

Yugoslaven New Member

Also, once your ship dies, all damage done by a specific weapon, e.g. mine or railgun, doesn’t add to your weapon achievements progress as well. Ive done 4 185 000 of damage with mine but i’ve noticed that the bar doesn’t move if my ship dies, so i’m missing around 300-400k minimum.