1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you had victories without recieving any damage? New Video

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FirnenAhead, 21 Jul 2018.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

This time you'll see some tricks and moves to deal damage while avoiding to receive any.
    There's a window in Damage Depot that is perfect to hide and hit, did you know that?
    Triple Sniper just won't work against a decent Tesla Shield
    Nitro just rocks.

Enjoy the vid, give me some ideas for upcoming material :rolleyes:

2. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

Last edited: 21 Jul 2018
    ViscountSniffit likes this.
  3. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Awesome vids! I've never been able to do the grenade skillshot in Midnight Movies. Also, you were really lucky in the last replay that the mines at the enemy's base expired! Love the part at the end when you bamboozled the mk7 defender :rolleyes:

4. FirnenAhead

I guess it's because of the range, the further you train crew talents, the longer range you'll have, and with long range those skillshots will be easier to land. Fortunately mines don't last forever :p
    Yeah, that guy will likely change at least one sniper cannon lol

wreck your day likes this.
  5. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Clearly sniper needs to be nerfed like everyone says.

Cavy likes this.
  6. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol yup! If only bubbles had a long enough duration, maybe a sniper could break one after 4-5 shots lol

7. Djradnad

Actually my defender setup is cannon sniper sniper and yea it takes about 3 shots to break them unless they are like a leggy t3 shield vs.t4 rares which was the impossible hump that I NEEDED to get my leggy sniper to finally hit 4K.. I think that if infamy is supposed to require some inkling of skill, then bubbles (especially now with hp perks) need nerfed, sorry firnen but your video just make me smh at how OP your weapons are and how little skill they require, not to mention the ship itself

8. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

If I ever see you in battle I'm gonna need to buy a new iPad lol that was an art piece
    Do you have range perks on your grenade?

9. Djradnad

Lol I must say good song choice, I basically say can’t touch this every game

10. FirnenAhead

IDK if i'm just misunderstanding what you say. If I get what you're saying, you're taking it personal (I sincerely can't understand whyo_O). I'm not bragging my "skills" with the video, i'm just showing some good games.

I have to say my weapons are not OP at all, they're leveled up as it should be at my level and after 14 months playing... IDK if you mantain your infamy over 4k, because 80% or more of the players over 4k have their setup almost full of Epic T5s. If you refer to the weapons for themselves, I don't think any of them is OP. It kinda bothers me that you say my weapons and the Ship require "little skill". I can't understand how on earth have you come to that silly conclusion.

PS: Now that the bay is full of Double Bubble Enfos (and 1xBubble Enfos and Speeders are still over there) is just a poor decision to go to battle as a Defender with 3 weapons that can't break even the weakest T.Shield. It's not a problem of item balance (altough something could be done to Double Bubble enfos) but a problem of poor tactic

11. FirnenAhead

I don't have any, my Leg Grenade has 3 epic Fire Crit Chance Perks. The crew training in Isak's levels 24, 19 and 5, and Dr. Buzzkill level 30 grant it 17 range :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for 2 epic dups for my epic grenade, the legendary grenade perk and Burnice level 30! I'll be able to bring my upcoming T5 epic grenade to 20 range or a bit more/less:eek::eek::eek:

PS: I have really bad battles, so you'll likely keep your IPad :p

Cavy likes this.
  12. Djradnad

Yep you misunderstood and somehow I knew you would even though idk how you misunderstand...

I used my ship as an example and said sorry but I was using yours in this video as an example, but it wasn’t intended to be personal..

I was simply stating that if infamy requires skill at all, then things like the tesla shield that can’t possible pop are a big deal more unfair than a stronger weapon that kills you in one shot, but can be dodged. Therefore what gains your infamy is your setup, moreso even than the level of your items, but also unfortunately moreso than a players skill.

It is my OPINION, that they should reduce the damage of such accurate, better yet accuracy free (tesla shield), items accordingly. This would include all cannons and flare.

I used snipers to get to nightmare, and it’s not because they crit almost half the time, it’s because I landed every shot I took, and I was firing constantly all game.

Now tesla shield is the item that takes care of these accurate weapons to keep them from an easy win, but all that does is make people play yellow ships, and again not use other weapons.. but then again as a defender player I guess I shouldn’t be encouraging people to spam more mortars at me lmao.

But I digress because I could care less how things are balanced, I will still play this awesome game ;)

FirnenAhead likes this.
  13. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Somehow I got a few flawless battles the past month. 3X in speeder, 2 in shooter, and 2 in enforcer that I remembered.

All the speeder victories were in the ice map - 2 in sub-zero and 1 in chill zone. I remember running sniper, big torp, 2 OBs, and bolt. Let just say it was luck that I got no damage against me. All the shots were either misses or block by the waves. The little time I exposed myself, the one dueling with me was on global CD.

The enfo victories were because of the shields. What else to say about that? Long range weapons and 2 shields. I remembered 1 on the victories was in sub-zero too.

Now the shooter victories were odd ones. I literally was not being focus on the midnight map. A defender came around back and chased our 2 fixers. I backed up to block his shots but he refused to shoot me and kept going at the fixers. The defender was carrying carro and 2 ECs so I guessed he/she didn't want to waste it on me. The other victory was in Destruct 9. I was in the middle of battle like everyone else but somehow never took a shot. We won 5-4 too. I just put that as one of those battle where everything can't go wrong for me. I missed the initial target with my big torp only for that torp to hit a group of 3.

The bottom line is such victory are purely luck. You can't really say that anyone have the skill to pull of such battle.

FirnenAhead likes this.
  14. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol I tried the grenade shot over the middle in midfightmovies a couple of times when it first came out and failed lol I didn’t think it was possible without range perks lol
    Cheers for the lesson
    https://replay.battlebay.net/LHQXLYDY#XWCDFZJS
    I’m gonna be a serial pest on that map now lol

P.S I can’t wait till isaak is all grown up lol lvl 25 now so my lvl40 grenade does between 950-1050 and up to 1650 on a crit :) I love it!

wreck your day and FirnenAhead like this.
  15. FirnenAhead

That map is great for Grenades! Enjoy it :D

16. FirnenAhead

Yeah it's part luck and part bad decision of the enemies not to focus on high damage dealers who flank them. It's always a surprise to reach the end of the battle without a single scratch when playing aggresively

17. FirnenAhead

BUMP

Cavy likes this.