1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Has ysl left the game or is she taking a break?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Sh@rp shooter, 15 May 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

Just wanted to know cuz i cant see her on top player profile.

2. Jason 26

Jason 26 New Member

She said if the next update doesn't bring anything worth playing or upgrading she is going to leave

Sh@rp shooter and The Otherguy like this.
  3. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    I’m friends with her, she is taking break. If the next update is crap, then bye bye bye. (Backstreet Boys)
    If the next update is baller, then expect to see a lot of people some back.

Sh@rp shooter likes this.
  4. Jason 26

Jason 26 New Member

I don't have an account worth selling like YSL, but I'm with her. If the update sucks I'm gone for good

Reorge and HARPO! like this.
  5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    If @YSL sells her account, whoever buys it is getting banned.

6. ErnestEgret

ErnestEgret Active Member

Only if they're caught . Unfortunately, people are getting sneakier and I have suspicions of a number of big name accounts having been sold... Because the way that particular account plays now, is very very different to how they used to... And the massive infamy drop... So either sold account or are tanking...

TheAntiSnipe, *JAWS* and The Otherguy like this.
  7. Hodges

Hodges Well-Known Member

This is the devs fault, lost easily battle bays best player to lack of content and basically pure boredom.

Clearly the best and old school players arent standing for it and moving on.

Bradley Thorinsson and *JAWS* like this.
  8. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

I think i speak for lots of the first generation of players that came at global launch saying. Hopefully this next update is awesome. Yes the game got boring for many I know that were best players in the game. And many great players retired. Or quit out of frustration.
    Maybe they all will return with a great update. Hopefully.

Can only now speak for myself. this update needs to be really good.
    Lots of sameness in current bay. Variety from new games modes, maps, etc. Is neccessary.

Fluid Bait and Hokuse like this.
  9. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Yeah, for me I’m in no hurry to quit, I still love the game. just taking a break and waiting for something fresh :). Even if I knew there were no updates left I don’t think I would quit yet

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  10. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I lost a lot of love for the game after my two main items got cooldown nerfs. Not just because it made me lose so much progress (I can put up with that), but because long cooldowns make it really boring and frustrating to do anything in game.

At least I have mk6 to look forward to soon. I’m really just hoping there will be something new for speeders in the update, to make yellow items feel a bit less stale.

11. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    More yellow item choices!!

ViscountSniffit likes this.