1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hackers : DuploCraft, And More..

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by CinnamonKasumi, 8 Jul 2017.

1. CinnamonKasumi

CinnamonKasumi New Member

I Found this out just before I Posted this thread and I encountered this.. His team had defenders when they all had the same level as me. They all had Legendary/Uncommon Napalm Launchers ( I Can't Tell Which ). They dominated the match and their defenders had actually a pretty decent speed. If the devs look in their account , They probably won some matches and leveled up to Captain Level 5 By training their crew by the loot they gained from cheating. The reason I couldn't take screenshots was they got some kind of aimbot which shot alot of bullets at me which caused the smoke to generate.. Alot of smoke.. Then finally my game crashed due to the smoke it caused.

lakshya likes this.
  2. lakshya

lakshya Member

Really??

3. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

YES.
    its battlebay modified version, alias hacked apk. it wont hurt even he continuously hit you, as the game designed like that by rivo. ( Thanks to rivo) other wise we may loose so many games, ultimately no one likes battle-bay. tough we may face issue with smoke due to continuous hit by them. nothing to do, except by reporting the user as cheating from his profile.and cause you faced, so that they will track him.