1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hacked?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by DatSumBullship!!, 20 May 2017.

1. DatSumBullship!!

DatSumBullship!! New Member

Hello all, today I started a battle and was playing on "destruct 9" map, and the entire other team was not taking damage from any of my hits, direct hit with rail gun at close range yielded NO damage, and then the match was over, and gave NO GOLD OR SUGAR OR PEARLS at the end where you have the option to watch a video for bonus... I still lost trophies, and had no chance at winning against invincible opponents... had a great network connection, any ideas!?? Any one else experienced this rape if trophies?