1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guilds the untapped potential

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Crashedup, 18 Aug 2017.

1. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I wanted this thread to be different from traditional threads where I post some idea and other people give thier point of views and thrash or support my ideas.
    So no ideas from just one pt of view i.e me I want this to be an open discussions.
    Feel free to expresses your ideas about what should be added to guilds to make them good or what should be made better of the existing features.
    Pls don't go OFF TOPIC.
    Edit: If you want to hold a poll of all the ideas after they have been posted just end your post with
    #poll

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

What I want to see more than anything is the ability to have more than 25 people in your guild. We're forced to use whatsapp group, or discord just to get the feeling that the 2 guilds are together? Yeah right, we're forced to do things like that because the devs refused all the time to increase the guild size.

fr4nk1yn and lakshya like this.
  3. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

How about guild quests, for example 25000 damage in a day or 20 wins. There would be no individual awards but maybe guild perks that you could apply to items or your boat. Very few people run rudders so a perk for that without having to use a blue slot on a rudder just a stock upg. The more quests you complete as a guild you could gain badge points similar to the ones now, but for the guild level. Just a few ideas to make joining a guild more inviting

BBQ Chicken and A55A51N like this.
  4. Crashedup

That's a good idea but perks for items u don't run seems odd though some prizes u know like gold sugar or parts and perks for discount on shops seems good

Jdm7 likes this.
  5. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

For instance gear lube a really great idea but not worth a slot to me. I know each boat is designed to fit its purpose, but I like the idea of boat perks not just item perks

6. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Like the idea, there could also ve a guild level, and higher level would unlock rewards.

7. thunderhawk

thunderhawk New Member

GUILD WARS

FALCO likes this.
  8. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

^
    #poll

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Guild level which increases with wins (a lot of wins) and this could increase capacity/ have rewards at certain levels? So many things can be done with guilds and I'm sure they have the ideas they just need to write dat code (which takes time)

10. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Guild Battles. Let everyone in the battle wager some infamy, winners get the pot and split it. That could get interesting.

Also exchanging items would be nice. There might, or would, have to be some failsafe like if you leave the guild you lose the item to keep it from being abused

11. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Hmmmm. You wouldn't lose the item. More like you can't leave that guild for 2/3 days after you did a trade.

12. Swarlos

Swarlos Member

I love pandas

#poll #troll

13. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    We will have a poll about weather youre a troll.

#poll

14. fr4nk1yn

It could takes a couple weeks to get enough parts to build an epic item. Two or three days would be a deal!

The Otherguy likes this.
  15. Crashedup

Though guild wars seems like an awesome idea but can u elaborate on that matter about how it can happen because the way i see it is the 5 members from each guild have to online at same time to do a battle for that to happens
    And if that happens we might not have the people from our guild that we want on team online at the time of battle

The Otherguy and fr4nk1yn like this.
  16. VeiNz

VeiNz New Member

I'd love to have Guild War at Battle Bay, but i think we had to wait it for a long time..
    CoC takes 2 years since global release to made it happen.. So, we had to be more patient and pray for Rovio to do they best.

17. fr4nk1yn

I thought of that too. Big drawback. Teaming with random players wouldn't work either. The guilds would have to work it out or make it like now, a 2v2.
    I'm assuming there's some technical reason we only get to fleet with one other

18. thunderhawk

thunderhawk New Member

It's definitely possible to work it up as a coc clone, with designated attack periods where you face off against another guild. At that point it would just be a matter of finding 4 other guild members to fleet up with.

As far as making the war scoring practical, you could use a designated battle score system where performance is measured on say a scale of 1-100, with the 10 best battle scores counting toward a final score that determines the winning guild.

IDK what the real downside to these ideas would be and I'm just spitballing here but the wars idea seems like it could be really fun and could open up some interesting opportunities, like say wagering resources based on your odds of winning the war or whatever and using that to boost weapons/training/ whatever.

The Otherguy likes this.