1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guilds need some love...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Whoops, 19 May 2017.

1. Whoops

Whoops Member

First off, I just want to say that I love this game, and I really want to see it succeed. However, as it stands right now guilds are nearly useless. In order to fleet up you have to add people to your friends list, and other than having people to play with there is no other purpose to being in a guild ATM. If a few things were tweaked and added, there would be a lot more incentive for guild members to be active participants.

Rewards

We need some sort of incentive to be a part of a decent guild that we contribute to. If there were rewards based on your guilds ranking that would add motivation for everyone to invite more members and become better members themselves. Discounts on upgrades or shop items would be a great place to start, but I think we could do even more than that.

Trading and Donating

Trading would be an amazing thing to add as well. You know how difficult and frustrating it is waiting for that rare bandage or blast cannon to drop so that you can evolve an item? Well imagane if we were able to trade our unwanted items amongst ourselves. This feature alone would make the guild system thrive in a way that it currently does not. Another useful feature would be if we were able to donate parts to eachother like we see in games like CoC and Clash Royale. We could receive sugar/gold as reward and incentive to trade. I don't care as much about this idea, but I think it could be useful.

Guild management

Currently there is no way for me to see how active my members are, or any instruction on what the various levels of guild heirarchy are capable of. If I promote someone, exactly how much power am I giving away. If I want to keep only active members how am I supposed to know who has been active and who hasn't?

Again, I really love this game and I only want to see it thrive. Hopefully Rovio are already working on some improvements, but I feel like these suggestions could make a world of difference.

Last edited: 19 May 2017
  2. Perswayable

Perswayable Member

Right now the game is littered with people trying to build up big guilds filled with inactive participants. I'm all for guild tools because I cannot find a single guild that is active enough for me.

3. Whoops

Whoops Member

I'm working on building an active guild. So far it's going pretty good. Have a few really nice and decent teammates, and right now we are building members in the 800-1300 infamy range, but I will accept lower ranks with the understanding that they need to get to the level of everyone else if they want to stay a part of the group. Going to be cutting low ranks and inactives regularly. It's called "Black Ink Crew" if anyone is interested.

I will be very thankful when we can have more than one person in a fleet though. Sucks I can only play with one guild mate at a time.

4. OniZoro

OniZoro Member

Definitely agree with everything you've stated.

5. Drew

Drew New Member

Pest Control Technician
    Agreed! Also, to add to the guild options, should implement a way to have team fleetup instead of just "ONE" friend. If you make it where only team can fleetup with you(which is how it should be) it'll motivate others to join a guild(which you can have guild members receive (better)bonuses, and actually make the rankings accurate and relevant. Also should have wars option. Guilds can battle other guilds for rank/prizes. Otherwise guilds are just lists of individual players with the same shirt on. Rankings are redundant at the moment. Thanks for reading and hope modifications/additions come soon. Will be especially popular/successful if these options are implemented .

6. KellEl

KellEl Member

We definitely need more guild management options. Add to this the ability to see who invited someone to a guild. I've had a few people in the guild spam invites to people. And our guild is full! I ask in chat for them to stop but inevitably I log in and and see 15 people have been invited. Also a way to turn off invites for anyone who is not a captain would be nice. And definitely need the ability to see who is active and who is not. This is needed before any coming "guild war" or similar guild improvements. You can make guilds awesome but if i can't tell who is active and who isn't its going to be a disaster. We need to be able to build good guilds before additional guild features are added.