1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

#GuildMembers#

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by ExoticBullet32, 26 Oct 2017.

?

How many members would be better and BALANCED?

1. A.) 35 members

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. B.) 40 members

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. C.) 45 members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. D.) 50 members

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. ExoticBullet32

ExoticBullet32 New Member

Software Engineering
    In all honesty you can't lie to me 25 members is a little too less; I mean everyone in my guild doesn't just use speeders, carronades etc.! And in all my personal experience I don't use a speeders or carronade either, and if the guilds are meant for being team based then I think ALL the quest should be team based! Also to conclude my true position statement (yea English 2) is that the member limit should be changed from 25 to 35 now I know what your thinking hey 25 is enough; It's really not 25 is low compared to the really hard stuff for quest, and I'm thinking 35 to balance it out nothing more and less!

Hellcat17 likes this.