1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

GUILD WARS???

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Winkleberry5, 14 May 2017.

1. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

I like being part of a guild but I think all these guilds need to have a purpose in the game such as working together not only in battle but in some sort of war. Each war could be different, for example the leagues require infamy, but what if the wars require damage/kills/repairing/stars each war would involve 1 of these. Let me know what you think. :)

-WinkleBerry5

Kakashi911, Cassuc and Oldmandragon like this.
  2. Kakashi911

Kakashi911 New Member

Professional Memer
    I so agree with you. As of now, there's no point of a guild unless people from your region decide to form one so that they rank high. That's what I've done. Then I hardly even fleet with most of them.
    There's really no point of a guild

3. Blufyr07

Blufyr07 New Member

That's a pretty good point. It's the same as Clan wars in CoC but it would be much difficult to set this kind of guild wars since for example in a war, all players must be online in the same time which would be difficult for guild having players in different countries. I'm pretty sure Rovio is working on making this feature wor because if they did, it would be much cooler that CoCs Clan War.