1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Wars/Trade Idea for DEVS

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ArabPrinceHQ, 18 May 2017.

1. ArabPrinceHQ

ArabPrinceHQ New Member

(This thread is simply helping improving the game experience by sharing my thoughts and ideas)

A lot of battle bay players strive to join a guild especially at an early stage. The guild is mainly used to be able to chat and play with your friends within the guild. I believe that the guild has alot of potential if new game mechanics are introduced to this world.

The first thing i want to talk about is having some sort of tournament system where 5 selected players from the guild can compete in battles and earn loot. A guild infamy/ranking system would improve tournaments. It would also be nice to add some sort of friendly battles as training. Having these game mechanics would encourage players to work together and would also make guilds alot more useful and fun.

The other idea that can help guilds improve is to add some sort of trading system between players within the guild. Players being able to trade parts or even weapons would be nice because players have different play styles and a person from a guild might have an item they do not require and can just trade it for something else.

If you reached this point, i would appreciate it if you commented.

RagxXxter likes this.