1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Wars matching suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by KRN Nomad, 25 Nov 2017.

1. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

This might be another repeated thread, but I'm posting amyways. I read replies by devs that they are considering new system to match the guilds for Guild Wars other than infamy points. I'm all for it, as I have been noticing that many guilds matched with my guild have few "funny" players (like lvl 40 with tier 4 epic weapons & legendary weapons & mid 2000's infamy level). Since devs are better mathematician/statistician than I am, why not match the guids based on their player level & average damage/heal output of each player's top 10% ~ 25% plays? It could be a lot of work for devs, but it's not that much fun to compete against guilds with bunch of "funny" players. I consider myself a average skilled player & if I'm in the Ace 1 league with mostly tier 4 rare equipments, there should be no reason for a higher level player with better equipments to be at lower league without infamy tanking.