1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild UI and turret targeting

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Fiorell, 4 Nov 2018.

1. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

Hello,

here are a few bugs I experienced with the current v4 (I'm always up to date):
    1. Frequently: Guild UI pages (quests, bonus, rivalry) are not shown. Instead a spinning arrow shows (seems to have problems connecting/updating from the server).
    2. Guild chat often indicates a new unread message, but there is none. Of course, after each match I click on the guild chat - just to find... nothing.
    3. Turret is confused when enemies are near. Frequently my crosshair is completely gone for 2 seconds (or more - and I know how long a second is) while the turret spins around aimlessly. This is often game over for me.
    I'm using an iPadPro 10,5".

FataMorgana88 likes this.