1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Rivalry

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AceHole81, 20 Dec 2017.

1. AceHole81

AceHole81 New Member

I just started playing Battle Bay a couple weeks ago (max), and I joined a small guild on the 13th of this month. Today is the 20th. Well, it doesn’t tell u this unless u happen to click on a little thing at the very bottom of the screen, but u can’t get rewards from rivalries unless u have been n the guild for a week. I have been n the guild for EXACTLY 7 days but it is saying I’ve only been n for 6 days... and I’m the top contributor!! Pls. Someone tell me there is a way to get around this. Bc I have even spent like 10-15 bucks on this game. The most irritating part is that I actually HAVE been n the guild for exactly a week. The game just wants to screw me over I guess..

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hello! Welcome to Battle Bay!

Did you join before or after the previous rivalry ended?
    If you joined after the rivalry ended, you are not eligible for the rewards of the said rivalry. It does not consider the day, it considers the time when you joined, so if you joined last Wednesday, but after the rivalry ended, you would not get the rewards.

This measure was taken due to some guilds exploiting the easy level boards to score big without any efforts, using a technique known as "Guild Hopping".

The devs have noted the issue that it is impossible to switch guilds or join a guild without losing A WEEK of rewards, and are working on it.

Scourge Argaen and The Otherguy like this.