1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild rivalry quests

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Big Skillet, 10 Jan 2018.

1. Big Skillet

Big Skillet New Member

is it confirmed anywhere that the guild rivalry quests are the same for everyone participating?

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    No, each guild has different quests.

Ash KOT likes this.
  3. Big Skillet

Big Skillet New Member

Is it written anywhere by Rovio? If this is true then I’ve lost all faith in Rovio in trying to provide a fair and balanced game and spent my last dollar on this game.

4. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

Wow seriously???. That is fuqed up!!!!!! All quests should be the same. You can't random the rivalry quests. It's a competition to see who can achieve the most quests the fastest. Giving a certain guild easier to complete questz.. is well.. it's cheating plain and simple. I ould imagine multiple people saying to he'll with guilds if this is true. :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edit: I think this deserves more. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It won't let me put more or I would flood the whole damn scroll bar. Your lucky!!!! This is complete bullshyt.

Last edited: 10 Jan 2018
    xxxBISMARCKxxx likes this.
  5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Could you use some more angry faces, I am struggling to understand your mood ;) .
    On a serious note, I agree with your point and would rather every rivalry, each guild had the same quests on the same boards for a completely balanced fight.
    Its not cheating, we cant choose which quests we are asigned (that would be cheating) but it does make luck play a huge factor which I am not a fan of.
    No point kicking guilds into touch and playing solo, all those tokens for parts and perks you are moving out of reach.
    Its frustrating agreed, but if people refuse to play with guilds they are only cheating themselves out of prizes.

6. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

I am not quitting my guild lol. It's mine!. Just want balance and fairness :(

7. Big Skillet

Big Skillet New Member

I am astonished by Rovio’s incompetence in allowing guild rivalry quests to be different for each guild within the same rivalry. How can if be a competition if everyone in the same rivalry are not on the same playing field? There is absolutely no justification in my mind for doing this. And the fact that they didn’t disclose this to everyone is even worse.

8. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Yep. This has been brought up over and over again since the advent of guild quests, still no response unfortunately.

9. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I agreed with the ill feelings in the beginning but now I don't mind the RNG nature of it. It adds a slight balance to the rivalry to "even the odds". No two guilds are going to have the same total infamy and level equipment. If all rivalry quests were the same, then it would just be a race of who can get there faster (or spend more boosts). I have beaten a stronger guild because they have gotten stuck on a napalm quest etc. Nothing personal, RNG will deal me a bad hand sometime too. Keeps it interesting I think!

10. Crazycyclops

Crazycyclops Member

Today after the guild quests ended. Our guild and a rival guild had the same number of quests done still we got second place and the rival got first. Can someone explain how that happened??

11. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

The other Guild had completed more (or a greater %) of the remaining quests than your Guild had.

12. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

The one that completed the quests first gets the place.
    So if you had 14 quests and the leader had 15 you would have to get 16 to beat them. Otherwise you would both have 15 done but they would still be first as they did them before you did

DaveRay35 likes this.