1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Rivalry Matching - Feedback and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Mitroae, 23 Feb 2018.

?

Would matching guild rivalries based upon infamy be better than the current process?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Mitroae

Mitroae New Member

First of all, I really like this game and like how you have Incorporated guilds into gameplay. I especially like how all rivals need to accomplish the same quests. However, guild rivalry matchmaking needs some improvement. The way I understand it works currently, is based upon how active a guild is. Unfortunately, this creates some unfair mismatches. For example, I have seen guild rivalries between top five guilds and guilds ranked 50-100. Assuming each guild put in the exact same amount of work, the higher ranked guilds have a natural advantage. Higher ranked guilds will do much more damage simply because they have stronger weapons.
    I recommend guild rivalry matchmaking be made simple; base it upon guild rank. Guilds 1-6, 7-12, 13-18 and so on. This way, guilds would be of comparable strength and the guild that puts more effort into the rivalry would normally win. Isn’t that how it should be?