1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Quest/Raffle (Tiny Change)

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by StillOP, 30 Mar 2018.

?

Do you agree with this?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. StillOP

StillOP Member

Since the guild raffle has many of the same rewards, I think the guild raffle should have stars as a prize. It could go 1, 2, and 3 stars for each rank up. Just a tiny suggestion.

2. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    Yeah I think it's a good idea...

StillOP likes this.
  3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Maybe replace SHINY POWERCELLS
    with stars?

HAPPY SITHSHA and StillOP like this.
  4. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Would be cool, except I think your 1,2,3 should be replaced with 3,6,9 or something a bit better.

StillOP and PastelPiku like this.
  5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    They should buff stars if they become a prize in rivalries, otherwise they're just uncommon item pieces. Sure, there's a small chance of rare or epic, but I already max my stars out pretty often, so this wouldn't give me any benefit.

6. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    i think dev should increase star capacity from 75 up to 100 , and make option to exchange it with better chest ( premium chest is it ? 400 pearl , i forgot the name of it )

HAPPY SITHSHA and PastelPiku like this.
  7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Instead of star capacity, it should just empty out every 24 hours, so you have to grind as many stars as you can each day to open the bigger, better star crates. Actually if it were setup this way, the raffle should give a TON of stars, since they only last one day.

And it'd be nice if star crates got better depending on the league you're in.

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  8. StillOP

StillOP Member

Ian, I was totally thinking of that. The reason I said 1 2 and 3 was because you can only get a max of 3 stars from 1 battle and getting more than that doesnt seem like a good replacement.

PastelPiku likes this.
  9. StillOP

StillOP Member

To me its better to have another chance at epics rather than getting uc/r/epic powercells I don't exactly need.

PastelPiku likes this.
  10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Aside from uncommon power cells, Stars are a poor replacement for anything in the guild raffle. Considering it takes 1 battle to get 3 stars, but 2-3 quest completions (usually many battles) to get a single spin, or a 5th place in the rivalry, etc, it sounds a bit pointless to give out a couple of Stars.

StillOP likes this.