1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Quest not working sometimes

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Sergio, 13 Oct 2017.

1. Sergio

Sergio New Member

I have an issue with guild quest not recording my progress sometimes. I had it a few times with quests that required specific weapon kills when I was sure that I completed a successful skill and stayed in game until the very end. But didn’t receive the reward. And just to be clear, it’s crazy difficult to get a napalm kill so I was really focused on getting the reward. I think it might have to do with the reward boosts. I’ve never had the issue with the normal boost, just with the big boost. Today I had an example where it really shows this bug: I have a daily quest that requires damage with swift torpedo and selected the guild quest that requires the same. The daily quest was rewarded and 0 damage was rewarded in guild quest. Please fix this ASAP or I’ll have to ask for refunds of every dime spend (500+ euro)

2. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Did you win the game? I complained same here and I found out that only the matches you have won will contribute to guild quests. Daily quest can be completed without winning the match but guild quest requires winning. So I think you didn't win the match but did enough damage losing that match which completed your daily quest but not guild quest.