1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild quest cool down

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Radar O Reilly, 29 Nov 2017.

1. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

I would like to see some idle time between quests. Time for just fun play. The guild quests are starting to become a chore. A constant grind. There is the first day race to get in first, that does not stop for days. And when you have that lead then everyone is worried about losing it to the contender. Everyone in the guild is yelling to keep at it like the coxswain on crew: stoke, stoke stoke until the cows come home. And the cows never come home! Instead the next guild quest starts right away and it is back to “stroke, stroke, stroke” again. Im constantly grinding to keep a lead in the quest and my family is getting annoyed with me.

Is it good to be in perpetual high stress competition? I think burnout is going to set in. I know I’m starting to feel the burn.

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Our guild took a season off. It was amazing! :eek::cool::)
    You don't realize how much stress that puts on you till you take a week off. :)

Disguised likes this.
  3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Yep, I joined during that season. Was a good time to join.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I just realized you're In.Disguise :D;)

5. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Yeah, lel.

The Otherguy likes this.