1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Perks

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by WaveMaker, 1 Aug 2017.

1. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I know this probably isn't the place for this but technically there is no benefit to joining a guild other than "Hey check out our combined infamy".
    There should be guild battles, fleeting up to an entire team rather than just two players, rewards for guild goals that currently don't exist.
    Otherwise, it just seems superfluous to me. Guilds could tier up by funding guild level two when certain requirements are met.
    I don't have a lot of ideas just trying to put a system together that fosters a better purpose/desire to join a guild.

2. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

I've read a post where a admin said improving guilds are something that they are looking into doing. No info other then that. Lol

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

That's great to know! :)

4. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Battle Bay Bullies - Offensive Coordinator
    Guild Improvements, Im all for it! :D
    I'm proud to say the 3XB family of guilds have been old school recruiting one player at a time. Mostly. There have been mass spamming moments but on the whole We pride on quality vas quantity. All that being said We look forward to how game will evolve to introduce Guild themed Wars & battles. In that We are ready for the challenge.

Disguised likes this.
  5. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Your signature banner totally fits this topic. :p

The Otherguy and flyingdoucheman like this.
  6. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

hey kids, this is advertising!

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Battle Bay Bullies - Offensive Coordinator
    I'm in! @Shocky <thumbs up emoji> :p

8. RubNTugboat

RubNTugboat New Member

Can there "ever" be anything wrong when things are perky?

9. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    How about a guild level which increases (very slowly) as the players in the guild win battles? Perks can be obtained while leveling such as 10% increase in rewards, etc

10. Megalodon

Megalodon New Member

There should be an in game speaker like mobile legends bang bang has now. Outside sources are so messy for chat. Also guild chat should be a thing, vs talking to each guild mate individually. The limited chat you get in game needs a rework also. Stuff like "Stop" "come back" "flank" and "spread out" is missing entirely. Just an sos button lol

11. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

woah, I was just saying the little blurb at the bottom of every stupid Mcdonalds add...