1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild OG Boaters

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by OopsV1, 8 May 2017.

1. OopsV1

OopsV1 New Member

Games Mostly
    Welcome Boaters!!!!!

The ocean awaits you at OG Boaters Guild. We are currently a new guild that started May 5th 2017, and we plan on becoming a well known guild in the Battle Bay community. We are a set of elite boaters that want to destroy the waters together. We aim to be the top sea dogs in the Weekly Season as I OopsV1 topped the league May 7th 2017 "the day before I posted this thread." Are guild chat is always blowing up so you'll never be alone in the good way as you'll be able to fleet up with other elite members in the guild. Our guild is not looking for anyone but we are looking for you!!!!! If you aim to be a Top Sea Dog in Battle Bay please give us a try and you'll become a more knowledge player once you've joined us. Together we float strong but others beware of how fast OG Boaters will sink your boat!!!!!

Requirements Upon Joining:
    • Must have infamy of 600+ "Unless told otherwise"
    • Must be active every other day. "Inactive more of a week will be kicked unless told otherwise"
    • Must Speak English as this is an English Guild "Sorry others that don't speak English"
    • Must be at least at MK.2 Boat upgrades "Unless told otherwise"
    • Win percentage must be over at least 50% "Playing with other members of OG Boaters will raise your percentage"
    Thanks you for everybody that gave this thread a chance and hope to see you soon in OG Boaters Guild can't wait to see you there on the water as one of us!!!!!!! Thanks and everybody have a amazing day today!!!!!

Youngcrook14 and Najjard like this.
  2. Garrett42

Garrett42 New Member

I'll put in a request to join once guilds and chat are up again! IGN: Garrett24

Youngcrook14 likes this.
  3. OopsV1

OopsV1 New Member

Games Mostly
    Sounds like a plan Garrett42 sorry I had to make a new post on the guild so I didn't get to reply to your other message before.

Youngcrook14 likes this.
  4. ItsFaDeDLive

ItsFaDeDLive New Member

Will be applying for guild when possible.

5. OopsV1

OopsV1 New Member

Games Mostly
    You are already in the guild. Lhh!!!!!:D:D

6. ItsFaDeDLive

ItsFaDeDLive New Member

Rate 10/10 guild. Best N/A

7. BowMonk

BowMonk New Member

Welp as soon as the guilds thing comes back up ill send a request to join, im currently best in my country even tho im low on infamy cus playin solo

8. Sarch3092

Sarch3092 New Member

Im interested, my tag is UhOh I , i just started played 2 or 3 days ago, i have a 570 infamy, 2 mk2 ships and a few epic items

9. G8oo8N Piratez

G8oo8N Piratez New Member

I am a GOON looking for some OG Boaters..please add me... I need a fleet i am ACTIVE everyday n vip..how do i get in?

10. G8oo8N Piratez

G8oo8N Piratez New Member

How can i get in? Vip..active every day...strong...rank #11 ..add me...if you have a alliance chat tell me what applications i will download and join for communication..

11. OopsV1

OopsV1 New Member

Games Mostly
    Sorry for the delay reply we will soon have alliance/guild chat outside of Battle Bay once Guilds are back in order. But for now we shall wait till Battle Bay opens up the Guilds again to do any farther updates on the Guild.

12. Youngcrook14

Youngcrook14 New Member

I will like to join when it's up

13. Youngcrook14

Youngcrook14 New Member

Love it

14. OopsV1

OopsV1 New Member

Games Mostly
    Thanks very much. Loving the support!!!! Much love much love!!!!

15. BowMonk

BowMonk New Member

It seems that i will be the leading player in this guild :3 sent the request , 1121 infamy atm, top of my country, playin the game everyday.