1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild change no Raffle tickets

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Moistened, 1 Nov 2017.

1. The Moistened

The Moistened New Member

So I was in a guild that wasn't very active and I didn't enjoy but I stuck out the season and did my best on guild quests and we placed 3rd. As you know that's not a lot of raffle tickets. I decided in the last couple days to switch guilds but stick it out to the end. I switched guilds on day one of the new quests and the new one fits me much better, making the game much for enjoyable. I did my part and we got 1st place only to log in today and find I didn't get the raffles for it. After asking a few people, the only conclusion we can come to is that it's because I wasn't in the guild from the first second of the new quests. C'mon I know there was a exploit where people were jumping to the first place guild or some crap but there needs to be a day or two where you can change guilds and still get credit.

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Yeah, I agree with this.

3. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Still waiting for the dev's fix to this. They said they would look into it.