1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

guild capacity increase

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by ajlstar, 24 Nov 2017.

?

should the guild member capacity be increase

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ajlstar

ajlstar New Member

I've been a guild for a while now and i notice that all guild have can have 25 member to a guild but we keep getting guild request even if were full. I dont really want to turn them down so i was wonder if it can get increase to 30 player to a guild or a system were the guild itself can 1. Level up like ships by spending gold ,sugar and pearls till it reach a max at 50 or 2. Give the guild an infamy/rank to help the guild level up, each rank give guild members bonuses (better raffle , win % increase ,daily box % increase ,ect) and pair ravalry base on rank . You can lose rank point and benefits but once the guild capacity increase it stay. What do u think