1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Button

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by rlxgenerate, 10 May 2017.

1. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Am I the only person who can't access the guild button? or is it a feature that was recently removed?
    When I first downloaded the game, the guild was available to me, but a day later, I couldn't click the button...
    Also, no chat is loading for me...do I need to uninstall and reinstall or is there a deeper issue?
    Thanks.

2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Hey, guilds and global chat are currently down. Please read this thread for all information: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/chats-and-guilds-temporarily-turned-off.327/

3. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Thanks for the post. Sorry I didn't take a ton of time to go through and look for the info. Just starting out and looking for information. Thanks again.