1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Grenade burn damage

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Irie Mon, 18 Aug 2018.

1. Irie Mon

Irie Mon New Member

Can someone tell me what the burn damage on a grenade is? I am about to train Isak on lvl25, 50% extra burn damage, trying to find out how much the burn damage equates to. Any help or suggestions are appreciated! Thank you! 20180818_145402.jpg

PastelPiku and What's Up Player like this.
  2. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

It should be 10% of the hit you make.
    If you hit somebody with 1000 damage, the burning effect would do 100 damage for 4 seconds (not 5 as written in grenade UI).

There are two Isak's talents, both add +50% damage for burning effect, so with those talents, when you hit with 1000 damage, crit would do 200x4.

Irie Mon and PastelPiku like this.
  3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I think the debuff lasts 5 seconds, but the first second doesn't deal damage, so just 4 burn ticks over 5 seconds. I imagine it's like this (if I'm right) because you're already taking significant damage from the grenade itself during the first second.

What's Up Player likes this.
  4. Irie Mon

Irie Mon New Member

Thank you for taking the time to answer! I've searched everywhere for that and couldn't find it. Maybe I wasnt searching for the correct term. I knew I loved the grenade for a reason!
    Thanks, Irie!

PastelPiku likes this.