1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Grate matchmaking rovio, ( or was this intentional !! )

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HighHammer, 30 Aug 2017.

Tags:
  1. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

Look at the image and see for yourself, the great matchmaking or in better word the ultaimate fail of a matchmaking in the history of gaming ...

So Im sensing this one in particular was intentional to help an old friend and a heavy spender a little bit so he gets some infamy and shine on the leaderboard at the expense of us little players suffering of such ridiculous defeat.That must be the way some of these players get their infamy by manipilating the system just a little bit, it wouldnt hurt anyone right ???

Try to make some sence out of this big failiour of matching masterpiece as I laugh at how incapable your crew are to write an algorithm that a 10 yearls old kid could get done these days ...

If it was some decent game we would have asked for conpensation for such incident but this joke of a game you have..well all I can say is ' great job at being ROVIO '
    I really hope I didnt disturb you with this boring issue while you are on summer holiday ... urghh

Attached Files:

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Unlucky.

3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Fleets are funny like that sometimes.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

That's why I don't fleet anymore

5. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Amazing how @YSL still almost killed him at full health.

6. Joey who

The opposite of this happened to me :3

Downside to extremely offset matches is you win less infamy than usual.
    Also did more damage than the nightmare dude and his fleet lol
    Screenshot_2017-08-29-23-05-17.png

7. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

Somehow its still my fault to be unlucky or fleet ... so this sort of matches happened 1 out of 10 and we must blame ourselves ... hmmm great, what a comunity ... shiples at its best!!

8. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

*waiting for Miika to come in and explain how this is fair, and how you should have equal winning chances.*

@HighHammer , there is something about your picture that seems a little bit off...

9. Joey who

There's nothing wrong with it. They were probably in a decent win streak and the system thought it would kindly gift them a free loss meanwhile there was no one searching in banderas range maybe because they were all in-battle or not playing

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  10. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    I played a game with bandaras today. Actually I played 3 games with him today. I had the same infamy as you as well. It's not uncommon for us 3000+ inf players to be blessed with a match full of the best players and whales in the entire world. The funny thing is, the tesla bolt works just as well stunning him as any other player :)

I know it's kind of...really... incredibly... unbelievably... annoying to be paired with these beasts. But it has to happen because their aren't enough active 3000+ members that play yet. Just wait for for f2p wave of players to reach 3000 infamy. Then you will be victorious

TheRedSpeeder and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

Lol, this!
    I still remember his suggestion to the player with lower mk's in matchmaking to be able to contribute to the team. He suggested those players to play as, wait for it... BAIT. Yes, bait. You might be unfairly placed in battle with ships 2 mk's higher than you and you might not be able to do any meaningful damage to them, but at least you can still contribute by being a bait and buy your team few seconds.

Lol, because playing as a sacrificial lamb is so much fun.

12. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

Haha fun fact ... this post caused me a chat ban in the game somehow ... I bet its a cuincidence and nothing personal. Thats how they manipilate everything once you call them out on their wrong doing, I accused the game to hand out wins to banderas and some heavy spenders and than I wake up to a chat ban the next morning .. Im glad you geniouses have figured out how to ban people at last, now try learning how to make a proper game ...

13. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I'm pretty sure that if you got a chat ban, you were misusing the in game chat and got reported.

14. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

No not really, just my everyday rant in the chat ... its ironic the ban takes place right after I post this here ...

15. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Oh, wow.. biggest handicap match I've seen (notice the +/- 19 infamy)..
    That's insane, should never happen IMHO..

16. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

its just not possible that you get banned for posting something on the forum. im pretty sure just as the otherguy siad that you did something wrong on the game chat.

The Otherguy likes this.
  17. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Am I the only one around here who thinks there is something odd about the picture the topic creator posted? The screenshot with Banderas? Anyone?

18. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

What is odd about the picture then?

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. The Otherguy

Tech support
    What, the fact that he did no dmg?

ColdOne likes this.
  20. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

Yah, games like that happen at the Ace I range. You'll just have to take it with stride and try your best. It's because of the lack of nightmare league players and the need to cut down wait time as they need to play too! Not the best system probably, but you'll be hard-pressed to find a better one.

The Otherguy likes this.