1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Got booted for no reason so need another guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vile Kyle, 25 Nov 2017.

1. Vile Kyle

Vile Kyle Member

I hover around 2000 infamy, I mostly play Defender and speeder and I’m very active.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Welcome in ours if you want a spot but you are a bit ahead of our guys. Our top players are around 1000 infamy. But we are friendly, active and always win our rivalries.

3. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Do you play ballpark Mortars?

4. KaraPow

KaraPow New Member

You still looking for a guild mate?

BasedCarpen likes this.
  5. Pugs117

Pugs117 New Member

Hit squad is recruiting new members. We are a friendly clan looking for more active players and you are welcome to join. We are currently ranked 1104 in the world and we have other members ranked around you

6. Candido

Candido Member

Croupier
    Join activelegion..i was also booted dor no reason and started my own guild sothat no1 else have2 go through that