1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Good internet speed but unstable high ping in game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by JustPlainSowad, 2 Sep 2017.

1. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    So for me the ping is sometimes so bad that even when I play speeder it feels so slow.
    And sometimes I get disconnected in the game. My speed is 1.52 atm(speeder speed).
    And it lags like hell. I died in game for this a lot. Sometimes I'm a different place in the map. A little further or behind.
    Also like if I shot someone it shows a little later that he/she was shot in game.

Ping averages between 350-450ms.
    The problem has gotten worse in the last few days. Any idea why?
    I've played other games but didn't have any issues. Clash of clans, clash royale etc on mobile.
    I've tested running the game via wifi on my Internet ISP and via mobile data from two different telecoms in Bangladesh. It's the same issue everywhere.

Is there a limited server availability for Battle Bay? Should I use a VPN for this? Which location should I try? Thoughts/suggestions?

[​IMG]

The Otherguy likes this.