1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

GOLD MINE NEEDED FOR GOLD SHORTAGE

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ovidmikel, 24 Oct 2018.

1. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

First awesome update being able to use all weapons . I like the new ship but lvl up gonna be tough grinding enough puzxle peices to lvl it up to use in ranked play.
    Leveling up weapons and ships gonna be slower now . We're gonna have to choose between buying parts to lvl weapons or using gold to lvl ships almost impossible to do both without playing 3 or 4 hours a day to get gold.
    Before update buying parts to lvl weapon took all the gold I could grind .Now cost much gold to lvl up shipn each lvl will take even more .
    We need a gold mine who has the time to play 4 or 5 hrs a day .

wtfack likes this.
  2. Exploxion

Exploxion Member

I did notice they increased the reward for daily quests a bit, although that isnt much.
    But yes, gold have more demand than sugar now

3. Leuco

Leuco Active Member

Sugar got the same treatment, where the furthest talents cost 1.6m to train for 2.5 days, which is hard to get even with rerolling quests and playing a lot - this doesn't even include extra sugar needed to upgrade items. More ways to gain sugar/gold (raising quest rewards? un-nerfing the gold from wins?) would be nice.

wtfack likes this.