1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Release Date?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TyChi, 23 Apr 2017.

1. TyChi

TyChi New Member

Seems like i've been waiting forever to download. Pretty excited. Now only semi excited after reading the matchmaking disparity. Hopefully its different with more people having downloaded the game. Anyone know when global release date is?

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Don't believe everything you read. :) Yes, the balance is currently not perfect when the TOP10 players in the world fleets together. But that affects only the very top, something that 99.999% won't ever encounter and would take still months for you to get there even if you are one of those very rare people.

Nope. We haven't announced any dates.

3. SabotageGaming

SabotageGaming New Member

Assembly
    Could we maybe get a date or at least month when it comes out? I been waiting forever it seems for this game to come out on Android.Getting ridiculous that Rovio can't even give us a timeframe when it will come out think we been patient enough just saying!!

4. HellPad

HellPad New Member

They have just announced the release date on 4 may!! Yeah!!

5. SabotageGaming

SabotageGaming New Member

Assembly
    Awesome thanks bro!! LET'S GET IT BOYS!!!

6. Melv

Melv Member

;)
    Lol. Guess I'm in the 0.001% at 3300 infamy.
    @TyChi I've had at least 2 games where the disparity in the team infamy was 1500-1700. But don't believe everything that you read, unless the topic keeps coming up ;)